Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Strange, Eerie Dream


Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary… just joking (respect to Poe).

But I did have the strangest dream. I rarely have dreams and even if I do, I also rarely remember them. So, this dream is stuck in my head and it doesn’t help that it was creepy. I need to get it out of my head.

The dream was about this haunted tree that kills off all the children in the village except me. The reason for it being haunted was because of some ancestor's past life and cursed karma. Throughout the dream I keep running away from tree but it follows me through cross-pollination and psychic powers from beyond River Styx. It sounds like a really bad version of M. Night Shyamalan’s storylines. Anyway, it was just a dream and now it sounds really silly. Phew!

No comments: